Pilot in Europe
by Kudzanai Chikohora
Want to become a pilot without spending £100k plus on flight training and remortgaging your parents' house? The author is an airline pilot who completed their training via the modular route while juggling a full-time job. This complete guide provides step by step advice on how to obtain your EASA frozen air transport pilot licence and landing that first job.
The guide covers practical and money-saving advice on:
• Choosing the right training for you: pilot training school selection and deciding on integrated vs modular
• Getting through your private pilot licence
• How to pass your 14 Air Transport Licence Theory exams
• a structured approach to hour building in preparation for your commercial pilot licence.
• Cost-saving tips for your commercial pilot licence and alternate routes to achieving your Instrument Rating
• Selecting the right multi-crew course to provide the best chance of making the jump to the airlines
• Airline assessment and interview preparation
Date: July 2020
Artikel wird weltweit versandkostenfrei geliefert.