Pilots Reference Guide (Leather Cover)
by Michael Grossrubatscher
The PilotsReference Guide© is a comprehensive summarization of many abstract topics for pilots, engineers and aviation enthusiasts. It can be effectively used to prepare for ATPL exams and airline interviews.
The PilotsReference Guide© closes the knowledge gap between your airline's operating manual and the airplane's operating handbook all in one handy volume. It fits in your flight bag easily and you can refresh your valuable ATPL knowledge while away from home.
It explains one main subject area on one spread double page with the text on the left and all relevant graphics on the right side. The table of contents enables a quick start to the desired subject areas or specific topics
The pocket sized book contains:
- 308 Pages
- 538 Colored graphics, graphs and pics
- 132 Text pages (English)
- 132 Graphic Pages
- 166 Formulas
- 84 Tables
- General Directory, Specific Directory
- Complete Directory
- Keyword Index
With PilotsReference Guide© Hardcover edition; and PilotsReference Checklist© printed and bonded in high Quality.
Protect your PilotsReference Guide© from the daily stress with a customized leather cover:
- The book cover sheets are inserted underneath the two leather tabs.
- The cover can be fully closed with a zipper for better protection.
- Two leather pockets embedded in the outside carry all printed PDF updates to the PilotsReference Guide© as well as personal notes and business cards
Könnte Sie ebenfalls interessieren:
Pilots Reference Guide
von M. Grossrubatscher: Eine umfangreiche, verständliche und kompakte Zusammen- fassung vieler theoretischer Themen für Piloten. EUR 69,00