SkyTest® Preparation Software for NATS ATCO Screening
Please note: This product is outdated and has been replaced by the all new "SkyTest Preparation Software for ATCO Screenings in UK & Ireland" in 2022. mehr...
Please note: This product is outdated and has been replaced by the all new SkyTest
Preparation Software for ATCO Screenings in UK & Ireland in 2022.
SkyTest® Preparation Software for ATCO Screenings (UK) is designed to provide dedicated training for the aligned testing standards set by FEAST I and FEAST II frameworks along with add-ons to practice for the NATS test environment. The software provides a total 26 training modules to help you succeed in tasks within and beyond the scope of our SkyTest® Preparation Software for FEAST ATCO Screenings (FEAST is a registered trademark of EUROCONTROL).
Parts of the software package feature SkyTest® Training Assistant and SkyTest® Cloud connectivity to support your training experience.
Scope of Software
SkyTest® Preparation Software for FEAST ATCO Screenings accommodates several features to support training experience and outcome. The software is bilingual (English and German) – you may switch between the languages any time.
- Comprehensive test explanations and interactive First Steps demos to get a quick feeling for the test
- Several default difficulty levels for each training module
- Randomly generated tasks to avert recurring tasks
- Extensive custom settings options for each training module
- Comprehensive performance analysis after each training session
- Feedback on individual aspects of tests
- Performance graphs to illustrate performance developments in tasks
- Stat tool with graphs to illustrate long-term performance development
- Avg. performance graphs to benchmark your performance against
- Save test results, settings and performance graphs for each test sessions to compare them later
SkyTest® Training Assistant
- Guides you through the training modules to support an efficient time resourcing and maximize training outcome
- Takes your current performance level into consideration when suggesting the next training step for a sustained advancement of your performance
- Applies difficulty settings that reflect upon your current performance and outlines the next steps
- Puts emphasize on tests that returned a below-average performance
- Recognizes task aspects that caused you problems and puts more focus on these
SkyTest® Cloud (participation optional)
- Save your performance data on a SkyTest® server to restore your last training level in case of a re-installation of the software or exchange of the training computer
- Auto-sync your training levels if you use the software on several devices (like a notebook and a desktop PC)
- Benchmark your performance against anonymized pool performance stats from the SkyTest® user community
- Embedded boards to exchange information and messages with other software users
- Embedded support messaging client to approach the SkyTest® support staff
Please note that the version for Mac OS™ contains the FEAST modules only (see test list) but not the other modules. Those are available in the Windows™ version only. You will also get it (no additional fees), although you select the Mac™ version during order process.
Hardware: 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, minimum of 100 MB storage capacity left, minimum screen resolution of 1024x600 pix, keyboard, mouse.
Software, for Windows™ edition: Microsoft® Windows XP®, Microsoft® Windows Vista® or Microsoft® Windows 7® / 8® / 10®, Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.5™, DirectX 9.0c or higher.
Software, for Mac™ edition: Apple Mac OS 10.12 Sierra™ or higher
Use of headset is recommended but not required. Our online shop offers equipment for a realistic training experience.
Training modules of SkyTest® software products are similar to the original tasks but not meant to simulate or reproduce actual tests. As this is a preparation product all modules were designed under the premises to deliver gradual performance enhancements in those ability domains identified crucial for a successful air traffic controller screening participation.
- NATS UK
- FEAST 1: Big Numbers Comprehension
- FEAST 1: Coordinate System Test
- FEAST 1: Cube Folding Test
- FEAST 1: Divided Attention Test
- FEAST 1: Learning and Applying Rules
- FEAST 1: Memorize Pictograms
- FEAST 1: Planning Ability Test
- FEAST 1: Spot the side
- FEAST 2: Dynamic Radar Test
- FEAST 2: Multi Control Test
- FEAST 2: Strip Display Management Test
- Arithmetic Problems from Aviation
- Basic Checking
- Collision Avoidance Test
- Planning Ability Test
- Relative Direction Test
- Spatial Orientation Trainer
- Spatial Reasoning Test I
- Spatial Reasoning Test II
- Strip Display Management Test
- Add.: Matrices Test
- Add.: Arithmetic Problems
- Add.: Ballpark
- Add.: Gears Problems
- Add.: Mental Arithmetic
Könnte Sie ebenfalls interessieren:
Aviation English - Student´s Book with 2 CD-ROMs
New course in English language communication skills to achieve and maintain the ICAO Level 4. EUR 59,90